Our real estate clients are owners, operators, managers, developers and investors. Rising construction costs, shortages in skilled labor, construction quality issues, project defect risk, environmental risks, stricter lending requirements and restricted access to capital create great, yet traditional, challenges for the real estate industry. The proliferation of environmental and cyber liability risks affecting facilities management has emerged as a core risk and challenge that cannot be ignored.
At Palmer & Cay, we leverage our real estate industry knowledge with risk and insurance expertise to deliver Fortune 1000-level solutions to mid-market clients through senior advisors. We can help.
Services & Capabilities
- Insurance Administrative Support for complex real estate organizations/portfolios
- Captives / Alternative Risk Funding Design
- CAT Modeling and complex property insurance placement
- Exposure & Claims Data Management
- Large Claims Advocacy
- Cyber Liability Assessment (including building maintenance and vendor liability management)
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Professional Liability Assessment & Placement
- Contract Review Services
- All Major Insurance Coverages