In an industry with thin margins, increased materials cost, a shortage of skilled labor and increased risk of sub-contractor default, the ability to manage risk can make the difference between making a profit or not, and in some cases, the survival of the business.
At Palmer & Cay, we leverage our construction industry knowledge with risk and insurance expertise to deliver Fortune 1000-level solutions to mid-market clients through senior advisors. We can help.
Services & Capabilities
- Project Safety: OSHA Training & Compliance
- Workers’ Compensation Cost Containment Strategies
- Exposure & Claims Data Management
- Captives / Alternative Risk Funding Design
- General & Completed Project Liability Structure & Placement
- Professional Liability: Program & Project
- Fleet Safety
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Large Claim Advocacy
- Surety Placement
Palmer & Cay understands the construction business, they anticipate my specific risks and they respond when I need them. Sometimes before I need them.
Key Construction Industry Coverages
Contact a Specialist
More than 15 years of in-depth experience on both sides of the desk, advising contractors on strategic risk management and insurance issues as well as managing construction and real estate development projects.